Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Watch live Red Bull Salzburg - Lokomotiv Moscow soccer 21.10.2020

Competition: Red Bull Salzburg vs Lokomotiv Moscow live
Red Bull Salzburg - Lokomotiv Moscow live stream
Red Bull Salzburg - Lokomotiv Moscow live stream
Inter - Borussia M match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Inter has a good chance of round of 16 (60%), has a chance of qtrs (30%), has a small chance of semis (14%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Borussia M has a chance of round of 16 (35%), has a small chance of qtrs (15%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Borussia M is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Borussia M could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Inter won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Inter won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.

    Bayern - Atlético match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Atlético has a good chance of round of 16 (64%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (19%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Bayern is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Bayern could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Bayern have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Bayern is a favorite.
  • Bayern is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Bayern won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 3-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bayern won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-1.

    Midtjylland - Atalanta match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Midtjylland has a small chance of round of 16 (10%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta has a good chance of round of 16 (59%), has a chance of qtrs (23%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Midtjylland is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match Atalanta is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Inter - Borussia M match overview, prediction&tips

    Inter en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Últimos partidos Borussia M juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2).
  • Borussia M podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Inter es el favorito.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Inter ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 0-0. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Inter ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 0-0.

    Bayern - Atlético match overview, prediction&tips

    Bayern en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4).
  • Bayern podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente Bayern tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Bayern es el favorito. Le recomendamos que haga una apuesta en el Bayern, con un coeficiente de 1.56.
    El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Bayern ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 3-3. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Bayern ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 3-1.

    Midtjylland - Atalanta match overview, prediction&tips

    Midtjylland en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). En este partido, el Atalanta es el favorito.
    Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.

    Inter - Borussia M match overview, prediction&tips

    Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2).
  • Inter Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel ist Inter ein Favorit.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-0. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-0.

    Bayern - Atlético match overview, prediction&tips

    Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4).
  • Bayern könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Bayern haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Bayern ein Favorit. Wir empfehlen, dass Sie eine Wette auf Heimmannschaft zu machen mit einem Koeffizienten von 1.56.
    Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-3. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-1.

    Midtjylland - Atalanta match overview, prediction&tips

    Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). In diesem Spiel ist Atalanta ein Favorit.
    Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.

    Inter - Borussia M match overview, prediction&tips

    Inter в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Последние матчи Borussia M играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2).
  • У Inter может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче Inter является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Inter выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 0-0. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Inter выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 0-0.

    Bayern - Atlético match overview, prediction&tips

    Bayern в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4).
  • У Atlético может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. У Bayern в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. В этом матче Bayern является фаворитом. Мы рекомендуем сделать ставку на Bayern с коэффициентом 1.56.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Bayern выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 3-3. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Bayern выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 3-1.

    Midtjylland - Atalanta match overview, prediction&tips

    Midtjylland в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). В этом матче Atalanta является фаворитом.
    В последнее время команды между собой не играли.

    Inter - Borussia M match overview, prediction&tips

    Inter в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Последните мачове Borussia M играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2).
  • В Inter може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Inter е фаворит.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Inter спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 0-0. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Inter спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 0-0.

    Bayern - Atlético match overview, prediction&tips

    Bayern в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4).
  • В Atlético може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В Bayern в последно време е серията гост на мачове. В този мач, Bayern е фаворит. Препоръчваме ви да направите залог на Bayern с коефициент 1.56.
    Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Bayern спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 3-3. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Bayern спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 3-1.

    Midtjylland - Atalanta match overview, prediction&tips

    Midtjylland в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). В този мач, Atalanta е фаворит.
    Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.