Criar uma Loja Virtual Grtis
Live stream Tranmere Rovers - Coventry City English League One January 01, 2020

Competition: Coventry - Tranmere live
Tranmere Rovers - Coventry City live stream
Tranmere Rovers - Coventry City live stream
MK Dons - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 21 in the zone Relegation to League Two and 7).
  • MK Dons has a chance of relegated (21%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bristol Rovers has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (18%), has a small chance of promoted (8%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches MK Dons won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 3-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams MK Dons won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.

    Lincoln - Peterborough match overview, prediction&tips

  • Lincoln has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Peterborough has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (29%), has a small chance of promoted (15%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Lincoln won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lincoln won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 16 and 2 in the zone Promotion to Championship).
  • Doncaster has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (21%), has a small chance of promoted (12%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Oxford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (31%), has a good chance of promoted (63%), has a chance of win league (37%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Doncaster could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Doncaster won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Doncaster won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    MK Dons - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 21 y 7). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 5 head-to-head matches MK Dons ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 3-7. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos MK Dons ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 3-4.

    Lincoln - Peterborough match overview, prediction&tips

    Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 2 head-to-head matches Lincoln ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 4-4. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Lincoln ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-2.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 16 y 2). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Doncaster podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 5 head-to-head matches Doncaster ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 4-9. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Doncaster ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 2-3.

    MK Dons - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 21 und 7). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 5 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-7. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-4.

    Lincoln - Peterborough match overview, prediction&tips

    Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 2 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-4. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-2.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 16 und 2). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Doncaster Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 5 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-9. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-3.

    MK Dons - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 21 и 7). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками MK Dons выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 3-7. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками MK Dons выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 3-4.

    Lincoln - Peterborough match overview, prediction&tips

    Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Lincoln выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 4-4. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Lincoln выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 4-2.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 16 и 2). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Doncaster может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Doncaster выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 3, разница голов 4-9. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Doncaster выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 2-3.

    MK Dons - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 21 и 7). Двата отбора играят хаотично. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 5 главата до главата мачове MK Dons спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 3-7. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници MK Dons спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 3-4.

    Lincoln - Peterborough match overview, prediction&tips

    Двата отбора играят хаотично. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 2 главата до главата мачове Lincoln спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 4-4. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Lincoln спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-2.

    Doncaster - Oxford match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 16 и 2). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Oxford може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 5 главата до главата мачове Doncaster спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 4-9. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Doncaster спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 2-3.